A Little to the Left is a puzzle game to sort, stack, and organize household items in pleasing arrangements.
The game has over 75 puzzles hidden among everyday objects with multiple solutions.
It also features “The Daily Tidy Delivery,” offering players a unique daily puzzle variation.
A Little to the Left has charming illustrations, atmospheric sound design, and humorous scenarios.
It’s a perfect choice for casual puzzle game fans and those who appreciate well-organized spaces.
In this walkthrough guide, you’ll learn all of the solutions to the Trick or Tidy Halloween event in A Little to the Left.
- Align the bats so that they fit like puzzle pieces.
- There are 4 solutions to solve the pumpkins puzzle as shown in the screenshots above.
- Group the same type of candies together.
- Form a skeleton hand from the pile of bones.
5. Chocolate bars
- There are 4 solutions to solve the chocolate bars puzzle as shown in the screenshots above.