Enter the reborned Mortal Kombat Universe created by the Fire God Liu Kang.
Mortal Kombat 1 has a new fighting system, game mode, and fatalities.
MK1 has a new feature called “Kameos” where you can choose fighters to aid you in battles.
Kameos can be unlocked when you solve the Invasion Klues, which is a single-player mode.
Some Klues are easy to solve while others take a bit of time to comprehend.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do easy fatalities in Mortal Kombat 1 (MK1) if they are not working in PS5 and Xbox.
How to Do Easy Fatalities in Mortal Kombat 1
Here’s how to do an easy fatality in MK1:
- Go to the main menu and press the pause button to enter the store.
- Select “Premium Items” followed by “Rotating”.
- Buy “Easy Fatality Tokens” using Dragon Krystals.
- Enter a fight, press the pause button, and check the moves list.
- Easy fatalities are usually X + R2 (PlayStation) or A + RT (Xbox).
Note: You need to have an easy fatality token to perform an easy fatality.