In Surviving the Aftermath, you need to build and manage a colony of survivors.
There are over 130 buildings to construct to prepare for natural disasters.
Recruit over 80 unique specialists to manage resources, defend, and explore.
Interact with rival colony leaders for resource trading or competition.
Make crucial decisions that impact the colony’s happiness and future and uncover mysteries.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix Surviving The Aftermath not loading, not working, or stuck on loading screen (Epic Games).
How to Fix Surviving The Aftermath Not Loading
To fix Surviving The Aftermath not loading, you need to run Epic Games as an administrator.
You can also try to set Aftermath to high performance and use Surviving The Aftermath with your Epic Games account.
Fix 1: Run Epic Games as an administrator
- Right-click the Epic Games Launcher.
- Select “Properties” and select “Compatibility”.
- Tick “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Click on “Apply” and click on “OK”.
Fix 2: Set Aftermath to high performance
- Search for “Graphics settings” using Windows Search and open it.
- Select “Browse” under “Add an app”.
- Navigate to the file location of Aftermath (e.g. C:\Program Files\Epic Games\SurvivingTheAftermath).
- Add the “Aftermath64.exe” application.
- Select “Options”, select “High performance”, and select “Save”.
Fix 3: Use Surviving The Aftermath with your Epic Games account
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and launch Aftermath.
- Select “Allow” to allow public and private networks to access the app.
- Select “Allow” to use Surviving the Aftermath with your Epic Games account.
Note: If your browser is not opened automatically, you need to set Chrome as your default browser.