PES has evolved into eFootball™, offering an immersive soccer gaming experience.
Players can create their dream teams, featuring renowned clubs like FC Barcelona.
Customize them with the latest uniforms and emblems from national and club teams worldwide.
The game allows users to sign a wide range of players, including superstars, legends, and featured leagues.
Players can play in challenging AI matches or compete in online matches for rankings.
The development of signed players is possible through level training programs and progression points.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to reset player progression in eFootball 2024, 2025, 2026 on Android/iPhone/Xbox/PS5.
How to Reset Player Progression in eFootball
Here’s how to reset a player’s progression in eFootball:
- Open eFootball and tap on “My Team”.
- Select “Players” and select the player that you want to reset.
- Select “Player Progression”.
- Tap on the “Action” button.
- Select “Reset Player Progression”.