Riddles are an ancient form of entertainment and education over 4,000 years ago.
They were first discovered in Cuneiform, which is the language of the Sumerians.
The oldest riddle is “The Riddle of the Sphinx”, which comes from Greek mythology.
The most famous riddle today is the “Why did the chicken cross the road?” riddle.
Riddles are great for kids because it stimulates their mind and keeps them occupied.
In pop culture, they are frequently mentioned in movies and television series.
In this article you’ll learn how to solve the Prisoners Cross the River brain teaser (guards and prisoners) on TikTok.
How to Solve the Prisoners Cross the River Brain Teaser
Here’s how to solve the Prisoners Cross the River brain teaser:
- Place two policemen on the boat and bring them across the river.
- Place one policeman on the boat and bring him back across the river.
- Place one prisoner on the boat with the policeman and bring him across the river.
- Repeat the third step until you’ve brought all three prisoners across the river.
- Bring the last two policemen across the river.