Starfield is a space role-playing game by the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
You can create any character and go on a journey to answer humanity’s greatest mystery.
Customize your character’s appearance, decide their background, and select their traits.
Join Constellation, the last group of space explorers finding artifacts throughout the galaxy.
Explore more than one thousand planets, navigate cities, and traverse wild landscapes.
You can also pilot and command the ship of your dreams, personalize the look of it, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the Power From Beyond bug or glitch in Starfield on PC, Xbox, or PS4/PS5.
How to Fix Power From Beyond Bug in Starfield
Here is a list of known fixes from the Starfield community:
- Fix 1: Open up the Starmap, press the “missions” button, then plot a course to the planet (source: machenae on Reddit).
- Fix 2: Do other quests, restart the game, and it’ll fix itself (source: ULTRA on Steam).
- Fix 3: Try progressing the main storyline, I think that worked for me (source: Cyan on Steam).
- Fix 4: Go back on planet map, it will show your ship next to the scanner anomaly logo, hover over the anomaly logo, and press x to land (source: Bl00dEagles on Reddit).
- Fix 5: Go back into your ship and took off outside the planet. Save your game and load that new save. Land at the Skink planet and the scanner distortion will work (source: RogueNinja77 on Reddit).