Storyteller lets users to craft narratives through visual storytelling.
Each level presents a title, and players must create a story by placing settings and characters that interact.
The game’s comic-panel style and charming animations encourage experimentation.
It offers a library of characters and themes, from heroes and villains to dragons and vampires.
The game allowing players to manipulate secrets, desires, and emotions to shape their tales.
In Storyteller, players become the authors of diverse stories filled with love, lies, madness, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to solve the Loose End Duke Shoots Detective to avoid Prison story in Storyteller.
Loose End Duke Shoots Detective to avoid Prison Storyteller Solution
Expand the second screenshot to see the solution.
Here are the correct scenes and characters for each slide:
- 1st slide: Duke witness.
- 2nd slide: The king and duchess in the ballroom.
- 3rd slide: The duke takes a gun.
- 4th slide: Duchess witness.
- 5th slide: The duke murders the king in the ballroom.
- 6th slide: Duke witness.
- 7th slide: The duchess and detective in the ballroom.
- 8th slide: The duke murders the detective in the ballroom.