PES has evolved into eFootball™, offering an immersive soccer gaming experience.
Players can create their dream teams, featuring renowned clubs like FC Barcelona.
Customize them with the latest uniforms and emblems from national and club teams worldwide.
The game allows users to sign a wide range of players, including superstars, legends, and featured leagues.
Players can play in challenging AI matches or compete in online matches for rankings.
The development of signed players is possible through level training programs and progression points.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to edit/change player or jersey number in eFootball 2024, 2025, 2026, and beyond on Android/iPhone.
How to Change Jersey Number in eFootball
Here’s how to change player or jersey number in eFootball:
- Open eFootball and tap on “Game Plan”.
- Tap on your team’s icon on the left.
- Select “Edit Squad Number”.
- Select the player that you want to change the number of.
- Use the arrow icons to change the jersey’s number.
- Tap on “Done” to save your changes.