Those days are gone when remembering phone numbers used to be very important. These days, people don’t care to remember anyone’s phone number because contact manager apps do it for free.
I have met people who aren’t sure of their own phone numbers as well; they often end up asking others for their phone numbers. If you often find yourself stuck in such silly situations, you need to know the right way to find your phone number.
So, if you use an iPhone and aren’t sure of your phone number, continue reading the article. On iPhone, you have several ways to figure out the phone number you have. You can either use the Settings app or the iPhone app’s contact or check it via iTunes.
How to Find Your Phone Number on iPhone
In this guide, we have discussed a few of the best methods to find phone numbers on your iPhone. Let’s get started.
1. Find your Phone Number on your iPhone from the Phone App
In this method, we are going to use the Phone app to find the Phone number. Here are some simple steps you need to follow.
1. To get started, open the Phone app on your iPhone.
2. When the Phone app opens, switch to the Contacts at the bottom of the screen.
3. On the Contacts screen, tap on My Card option. My Card will appear at the top.
4. When the My Card opens, swipe down a bit. You will be able to see your phone number on this screen.
That’s it! This is the easiest way to find your phone number on your iPhone.
2. Find Your Phone Number from iPhone Settings
If you are unable to access the Phone app for some reason, you can utilize the iPhone Settings to find your phone number. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. When the Settings app opens, scroll down and tap Phone.
3. On the Phone screen, you can find your Phone number. The phone number will appear next to the My Number.
That’s it! This is how you can find your phone number from the iPhone Settings.
3. Find Your Phone number on your iPhone using iTunes
Another option to find the phone number on an iPhone is by using iTunes. Here’s how to find the Phone number details through iTunes.
1. Plug in your iPhone to your computer. Ensure you’ve granted all permissions to the computer to access your iPhone.
2. Once done, open iTunes on your computer.
3. On the top left corner, click on the Phone icon.
4. Now, you will be able to see the details of your iPhone. This will also include your phone number.
That’s how easy it is to find your Phone number on your iPhone using iTunes.
As you see, finding your phone number on an iPhone is super easy; you just have to know the correct process. If you need more help finding your iPhone phone number, let us know in the comments below. Also, if you find this guide helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends.